What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your web browser, computer or mobile device when you visit any website. They’re used to make websites work and improve user experience.
You can visit the ICO website for more information on cookies and similar technologies.
We use information supplied by cookies to help us:
- Analyse your use of our websites to provide you with a more personalised online user experience.
- Improve our website by displaying content that is most relevant to individual visitors.
- Advertise OVO products on other websites, based on your visits to our sites.
- Ensure you receive advertising from us that is relevant to you and your interests.
- Remember certain personal preferences, such as your language setting and preferred configurations.
For instance, depending on your cookie choices, we may use information about your devices, your online interactions and you, to provide, analyse and improve our services. This may include personalising content or advertising for you, including email and direct mail.
Getting in touch with us
Our Contact details
- When you send us your message, let us know if it's a "rights request" as part of your message. This will help us make sure it gets to the right people.
- Include your name, account number, address, and if there's any data you're especially interested in, if you can. This will make it easier for us to respond to you properly.
Data Protection Officer (DPO)
You can email our Data Protection Officer (DPO): [email protected]. You can also write to them:
Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO)
If you’re not happy with our reply to any complaint or you think our processing of your data doesn’t comply with data protection law, you can make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). Just use these details:
Address:Information Commissioner’s Office